125Cc Road Legal Wales

WPB Stomp or Demon bikes with larger engines can be registered, but keep in mind that only the maximum 125cc is legally eligible as learners. Quads used on the road require a valid TÜV certificate if they are more than 3 years old. You must have liability insurance to drive a quad bike on…
Read more

22/09/2022 0